Thursday, May 5, 2011

How high's the water, papa?

Major flood stage for the Mississippi at Memphis is 46 feet. Last night we were at 44.57 feet, and not expecting to crest until next week, probably around 48 feet. Not having been raised around here, I'm both horrified and fascinated.

Work is still a thrill...the departing co-worker's last day is tomorrow, and he has to leave early today and come in late tomorrow due to doctor appointments. Ah, we didn't really need the info that he hadn't gotten around to documenting in our wiki...we can always wing it!

Actually, things seem to be going pretty well, professionally any way. Gayle's still stuck in Kentucky most of the time, which sucks for both of us. I still need to lose about 40 pounds, which really sucks for me. However, I know what I need to do to loose the weight. It's just a matter of getting off my ever increasing large butt and doing it!

Ps. It's supposed to be beautiful this weekend, so back to wasting film...

No comments:

Post a Comment