Sunday, May 8, 2011

And then there were two

The co-worker finished out his last day, and so now there's only two of us to handle the on-call rotation. So, a dark lining to every silver cloud.

The geek in me is in hog heaven...SyFi is marathoning Eureka and Warehouse 13 today.  So, I'm a man of low tastes...I know that these series are both campy and tacky.  Of course, that's why I like them so much.

The original inspiration for this blog was my wife's blog...she started out being a multi topic blogger, but it's quickly become (with notable exceptions) a journal of her travails in taking care of her exceptionally geriatric parents. That's what you get for having a naturally long life expectancy ( her parents are 90 and 89 respectively, and her grandparents lasted into their 90's).  Now my family tends to check out no later than their mid 70's, barring massive coronaries, so my boy will only have to deal with his aged mother, not me.  Strange, I think that's the first time I've been able to put a positive spin on having slim chance of making it to 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment