Thursday, July 28, 2011

Editing? We don' need no stinking editing!

Just read my last post, and it reminded me of why I should always edit, and preview prior to clicking "post". Only a few mistakes, but one one them probably gave you the idea that I'd had a stroke in mid-sentence. If you didn't happen to read it prior to editing, then use your imagination to fill in any errors that you prefer.

I despair of every acclimating to the temperatures here. I remember camping during mid-summer back in East Tennessee, and it always got down into the 60's at night, even if the daytime highs were in the 90's. It was 78 and 90% humidity when I left for work this morning...kinda like walking out into an exceptionally large kitchen sponge.

As always, after an extended hiatus between posts, I'll probably drive everyone to distraction with too damn many posts.

Suck it up, and deal with it. Some things brook no modifications.


Tonight, I tackle the mysteries of cooking beef ribs. With my shield, or on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment