Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Samhain!

My most favorite holiday of the year.  I must admit that it's not been as fun since moving here to the apartment complex as it was back in East Tennessee.  There's I'd decorate and we'd have quite a few kids show up.   Here, not so much.  But, it's the spirit of the thing, so I've gotten some candy (just in case) and have my most evil laugh queued up for anyone who's brave enough to knock on my door.  Trick or treat?  You tell me....

Bwahahahahahahaha!

I'll be heading to Arlington on Friday this week, so that I'll have all of Saturday to get some things done in the yard, and maybe start in on getting Joe's workshop organized enough to know what to keep and what to just throw away. Then back early on Sunday, to get laundry and housekeeping done (plus a little NFL action, maybe).  Then, back to the grind.

The Pacs upgrade went fairly smoothly, and most of our docs are working in it just fine. There's still the daily calls for reminders of how to do specific tasks, which we expected. I'm working now on getting all of our residents (we're a teaching clinic, and have about 40 residents and 6 specialty Fellows working with our docs) onto the new system when they remote in.  I'll probably have to disable their access to get the off the old system and onto the new, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment